Each registrant may submit abstract/s of his or her work for presentation during the 24th National Conference of Indian Association for Social Psychiatry. It is expected that the abstract will include original data not previously published in a peer-review journal or the proceedings of a national meeting or presented in a scientific conference.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The length of the abstract body should not exceed 300 words.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- The abstract should have 3-5 keywords.
- Indicate your presentation preference (oral/ poster) when submitting your abstract. The final decision about oral/poster presentation will stay with the scientific committee, though attempts will be made to honour your choice.
- Registration is mandatory for the presenting author to present the paper.
- All submissions will go through peer review process.
- Peer review shall be single blind- with adequate safeguards to reduce the conflict of interest.
- The decisions of the Scientific Committee shall be final and binding.
- Authors selected for oral and poster presentation will be informed by 15th September, 2017.
- Notices and instructions regarding acceptance of the abstract and presentation guidelines will be sent to the presenting author’s e-mail address provided at the time of abstract submission.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be published or presented at any other meeting.
- Abstracts selected for presentation during the conference will be printed from the electronically submitted material. Every effort will be made to reproduce the content of the abstracts as submitted. The Scientific Committee does not proof-read or correct spelling, typographical, grammatical, or scientific errors, nor can changes be made once the abstract is submitted. Minor formatting changes may be made by the Abstract Review Committee before publication.
- Detailed information on the presentation format and submission procedures (i.e. duration and timing of the presentation, size of poster) will be emailed to all delegates whose papers have been accepted by the Scientific Committee.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts based on the following criteria:
Last date : 31st August,2017
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines; including excessive length.
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content.
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting.
- Abstracts don’t meet ethical or scientific standards set by the Scientific Committee.