- Cancellation of registration should be made by 31st October.
- Refunds only through cheque for Conference Registration made by cash/cheque/bank transfer.
- Online refunds for Conference Registration made through the website usually take 7-10 working days.
- Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
- The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
- Credit/debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
- Only 50% will be refunded. All refunds will be made after the conference ends.
- If client paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 07 to 10 working days after completing verification of transaction amount.
- No refund will be eligible in case of no show where the customer arrives late or does not turn up for the event.
- In case of any cancellation the service tax /GST will be charged on the advance as per tax rateas it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 5th of the next month.